Wednesday, February 27, 2013

CD Received

Mythology by Celtic Thunder (2013)
Genre: Irish Folk
When did we receive it? 27 February 2013

First of all, we would like to thank Oliver Schrage, who sent us Celtic Thunder's latest CD for possible airplay on 'Proud to be Irish'. The envelope stated that it came from Verve - which I assume is connected with Celtic Thunder's management? I'm not sure, but the CD was sent from New York, New York. However Mythology arrived in our hands, many, many thanks to Oliver for sending us this particular CD. 

It was amazing - I had received a phone call on Sunday's program from our good friend and a faithful listener to 'Proud to be Irish' - Diane, asking whether we had received Mythology yet. I told her that we hadn't, but that I planned to email Celtic Thunder's management sometime during the week to request a copy of the CD. I was just about to send an email to Celtic Thunder today, when Mom came in to the room with the day's mail. Lo and behold, there was a copy of Mythology, mom had already opened the package and waved the new CD in front of me excitedly. Great minds must be thinking alike! :) 

Please keep an eye on our newly reinstated playlists as we may be playing some cuts off this CD on future programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cead Mile Failte to you all. Please feel free to contact us in any way.