Tuesday, April 23, 2013

CD Received

21st Anniversary Concert by The Corries (2010)
Genre: Celtic Folk
When did we receive it? 23 April 2013

First of all, we would like thank the listener who mentioned the Corries to me during April 7th's program. They had wanted to request a specific song by the Corries which we didn't have at the time, and I must admit that I can't remember the name of the particular song that the listener wanted to hear - I have it written down in my request notebook and will have to look it up again - but that person's request was the impetus that caused us to buy this new CD, so thank you, whoever you are! :)

Please keep an eye on our newly reinstated playlists as we may be playing some cuts off this CD on future programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cead Mile Failte to you all. Please feel free to contact us in any way.